Wednesday, November 25

Boo!

ni hao from school! so chinese-ish heh?

i'm in the computer lab now. all of my friends are in class and some of them went for lunch party. so i'm here typing this. internet here today is SATISFYING. not slow. just SATISFYING. hahaha.

ate mcd. 2 days straight tau. walaowei. terus gemuk. fatting also wei now. later balek got pisang molen for me to whack.


inside of it, there's crunched pisang. the whole entire pisang crunched and rolled. i'll have another packet next year. spring sem faster come! hahahaha.

and don't know what my mom's making for tea. omg. i'm always looking forward to food.

but now i'm waiting for time to passby. 2.30pm. i sign for my attendance and boo. im off. yea. end of class. hahaha. last week of classes. what you expect...

next week i have to bite my books in the library myself.

have a great day. enjoy your classes for those of you who have class. love your wednesday! wts.

ps. i love my week! my last week of class.
pps. i love my retarded hair! it's retarded at its length but it's nice. hahaha. but i'm waiting for it to grow longerrrrr.

0 comments: