Monday, November 23

The Unproductive

i've been super not-productive-at-all lately. really. i've not been touching my books for a very long time. dont want to. thats the problem. aiyo. i know. very shit-ish ramona right? never before been so lazy.

i've been eating a lot.

the pisang molen. i ate two today.

yea, and i went to school today to claim pisang molen and garlic bread from lya from indonesia! omg. it was damn good. right after i got home, i went to the oven and dang. i started eating.


the other day after my class, i was craving for goreng pisang. so i went to buy them. 8 pieces of them. walaowei. i whacked 7 of them. 1 piece i gave it to my mom. i know. im a good daughter. hahahaha.

i eat a lot, thus, i burp a lot. i'm growing! wee~ wts.


i've been taking afternoon naps almost everyday.
and my naps were usually as long as 2-3 hours? damn babi wan. i know. hehehe. hence, sleeping late at night. every night, i'd say.


i've been watching tv a lot.
yes, that idiot box. for most of you know, i usually don't watch tv a lot right? but today, i watched 2 movies straight through star movies. couch potato. i know.


i can spend my entire day on youtube.
watching communitychannel's new vids (you should watch). michelle branch. lifehouse. i know. i'm a very boring person. yes, i seldom chat now on msn which makes me sound like a damn boring person even more.


and i'm very close to my finals. 2 more weeks and i'll berperang with my papers. damn shit. chemistry. ugh. sometimes i hate ADP for this. i'm gonna have biology next sem. what the shit (wts) right? hahahaha.

i know most of you will say, why ramona always take pictures in the car ar?? let me tell you, i dont know. hahahaha.

but i saw my days after finals already. wts right. i know. holidays!
i'm gonna watch movies.
christmas.
i'm going to genting with my family and relatives!
and i'm gonna kill myself for eating a lot. ya, i'm gonna continue eating. no gym. lazy lar. that day i went to gym to play wei. hahahahahahaha. it's fun to torture people running on the treadmill. you should try. hahahaha.

hopeless ramona. hopeless.

but, i'm gonna bite my books in the library next week during the study break for finals. hopefully i wont take scissors and cut the pages off. wts.

i'll only be productive next week?

ps. my mom bought me a dress! really. i'm not bluffing. XD
pps. people, my name is spelled as ramona without the h. dont waste your energy pronouncing my name with the h okay? hahahaha.
ppps. my mom is thinking of bringing me to kl to buy clothes. to really change my wardrobe. woah. and singapore for self-pleasure. i haven't step out of malaysia for about a year plus?

0 comments: