Wednesday, November 18

The Pig

i've been sleeping almost every afternoon now. i know. pig. hahahaha.

recently, i told my mom that my wardrobe is a pile of shit now. i keep wearing them again and again. she said, "go kl lar. buy clothes there." go kl? she pestered me to go singapore also susah. (yea. they're going next month.) want me to go kl? hahaha. i have to blackmail her. HAHAHAHA.


saturday afternoon.
monday night!
ONE MORE WEEK OF CLASSES.
study week (i'm gonna eat myself or bite my books/notes.)
i know lya is waiting for 2nd december - chicken. (speaking of chicken, then comes motor. HAHAHAHA. pasar malam can never make me serious.)
finals.
then holidays! during the 3 weeks of holidays, i can sleep longer, eat more (blueks), more facebook, no assignments, movies!!!! omg.

i love my december!

i know. banyak crap di sini.


about lcc:
wait for my answer yea. somebody convince me that it'll be fun please. the last time i went, i regretted.


shit, so many things are running in my mind now.

ps. how i wish my imagination is rotten.

0 comments: