Saturday, July 28

Temporate Free

Free from tests. Free from books for a moment. Yay!! If now is the test season, I'll be burying my eyes in my books that is full of words and definitions.

I remembered I memorised my Moral. Screams were trying to blurt out to my teacher when we heard that Moral will be on in 2 days time. All of us were like going to commit suicide. So for the first time, I memorised Moral definitions. I myself cannot believe that I'm actually memorising because I never memorise things like this before. And the paper finally landed on my table and I did it. 1 week later, we got them back and I passed. I was so happy!

That was in the past. Now, I am resting and not studying for the moment. Reading my friend's book, Falling Leaves. The continuation of the Chinese Cinderella. Very touching and sad. Gripping.

That's it lar... Wanna continue reading. To pass time. And to kill time.

0 comments: