Saturday, July 8

Piles of Fun!

This week... The blasting week of my life! It's so fun that we did all the hilarious things in class that other teachers did not expect us to be.

Kawan-kawanku disturbed other friends by using the broom that we used to sweep the class floor. It's forever clean because we never use it at all. Only sometimes when the teacher asked us to sweep. We are all lazy fellas. What we do was we sit on the floor behind a friend's chair and we hold the broom straight to my friend's leg. We slowly go towards the leg and move the broom. And she screamed in front of the teacher. The teacher then nagged.. And one of my friend that cannot stand teacher's nagging said, "Senyaplah, perempuan tua!" I was like, "What happen to you leh?" And the whole class laughed crazily without knowing that the teacher is still nagging and she doesn't know what my friend said to her..

How crazy.. We form 3s act like as if the PMR is over and over forever. How silly.. But we really enjoyed ourselves in school eventhough we hate school. We are all laughing. But some of my other friends are worse. They don't listen to what the teacher is teaching. How terrible! Gosh! I don't know how are they going to pass their PMR. Well, my cousin said this to me, "Enjoy every second of your Form 3 life! PMR is fun! Especially the trials!" I was like, "Really meh? You crazy ar?" She told me that because she missed her Form 3 life. She is now to stressed with her Form 4 life with piles of homework.

So, I think I'm enjoying my life in Form 3 with loads of fun with my friends. So, well, I gotta study my Sejarah Form 1 now for my trials and my PMR too! Adios~

0 comments: