Friday, July 14

Blast of Fun Has Gone and Will Come

Today and in fact, this whole week.. It was really fun when I reached school. That is where the fun starts to boom! My friends made something that really tickles my another friend. They were really crazy. They changed the song of Fort Minor's song to their version. Oh, crappies! .laughs. My friends, they are real wonderful. They can make people laugh out of their jokes insulting people. The most used thing is SPCA that is Smelly Pussy Cat Association. I don't wanna so more because it may make you laugh like crazy people like in my school. They used this name to call a girl whom I don't wanna mention her name. I think if i were to mention I'm really bad. Yea..
My crazy friends.

Well, tomorrow, I'll be going to Doulos. Yay! And I snap some pictures of crazy people(if I can catch some crazy people in the bus) and put it here. And you can have the whole time laughing too! I'll better get going. I gotta finish my homework and blast the fun tomorrow! Till then...

0 comments: