Wednesday, November 30

Wheel

I want the time to past by very fast. So, bored at home. But there's a workshop that I need to go from today till next Tuesday. But, I can't find the place today. But, I'll go tomorrow. yea... anyway, today seem to be so bored. So, I decided to post something. I'm wayyy to bored. yea... I wanna kill time. I wanna go to school or holidays in somewhere. But, Dad is always busy. I thought he'd listen to Mr. Bernard Hull that night. He said like this...

..... Sonship is very important. I still remembered when I was young. I went fishing with my father. We brought an empty jug of jam there. With no bait, we just put the bamboo stick into the water. And thank God, He gave us a fish. Money is not everything.

And everyone went like...
LOL!!!

So, I told my dad that. He said...
Without me, you all cannot eat, and do your daily things, you know. So, I have to work in oder to get money.

So, I think he's right too. But this is school holidays season! Well, whatever it is... don't ever give up.

0 comments: