Friday, November 11

Principal a racist fella!

Yesterday.. was a real bored day but the previous day... it goes like this>

"Yay!" was the first word that first come out from our own very mouth. We got back our report book back. But there we went, " aih...!" but some of us went like this, " Whoohoo!!!". People have different kind of attitude, eh? Eventhough they got Top 10 in their class, they shrugged. Aww.. But I felt happy for them because they can go to the next class next year.

Anyway, I got the 27th girl over 38 girls in the class. I got the results of where I should go next year. And you know what... I remained!!! I'm so glad! And some of my friends from the 4th class will come to my class to study too next year!! WHAT A COINCIDENCE! We're all glad for ourselves!

But a bad stuff happened in the first and the second class. The principal was very racist. 2 Malay girls from the first class got second last and last. And there's a girl who got third last was a Chinese girl. And you know what... Just because the principal wanna make the 2 Malay girls remain because 1 of the girl is her daughter, she make the Chinese girl drop down to the 2nd class. But the girl from the 2nd class who got number 1, who is too a Chinese girl, can't go to the 1st class! How racist! So, the girl from the 2nd class who got number 1, went to make 'aduan' . So, now she can get to go to the 1st class and the Chinese girl will go down to the 2nd class! How racist!!

ps: People, please don't think of going to SMK IJC from now onwards, yea.

Yesterday was real bored day because all of our friends were talking and talking. And all about the same thing! So today I decided not to go to school eventhough it is our last day of school of the year.

0 comments: