Tuesday, November 15

How I Wish

This whole month till December is holidays for all of us who are still studying as a student. Not like student like all those MMu-ans and all those university and college students. Well, it'll be a boring month for me eventhough it's holiday. We're not planning for a holiday even. I mean, we're not going anywhere for holiday. Sad for me, though. Anyway, I'll miss my friends too! This whole month, till next month, I won't be seeing my friends anymore. But if they are planning to go anywhere, I'd like to join them too if they invite me. I'd also like to meet all my ol' friends, like, erm.. primary school friends, tuition friends... =(... I wanna meet them all and we'll laugh together. I miss those times... How I wish I could turn back time and enjoy what I can! I regretted...

0 comments: