Tuesday, September 14

2 Movies in a Day

beat that. never mind. some people out there may have watched 4 movies a day in the cinema. i salute their eyes and necks. hahaha.


we together just watched Piranha and Step Up 3 last thursday. no spoilers la. hahaha. don't wanna spoil the movie for you. just go watch it yourself and you judge. :D


after watching the 2 movies, my head was already almost splitting to two. i died literally. x.x headache!! major torture. but i still tag myself along with my high school friends and my teddy bear. :) i'm strong! rar!! hahaha.


after the movies, we went shopping or just walking around the mall. wasting energy walking, not benefiting any party.


and just testing clothes in the fitting room.



spending time with my bear.


eh my bear huggable wan ok? got response. not like other bears on the shelf in the shopping mall. no feelings, just smiling all the time through thick and thin even though children abuse them. hahaha. lucky lehh. hahaha.


then head home for their exams are coming soon!! not mine. blueks. anyways, happy studying!! :D

ps. i havent been going to the gym. lazy. heeees. no teman la. next month la. ;p
pps. i'll talk about my bandung trip pretty soon!!
ppps. i miss you. :( sigh. end of this month eh? taking like forever. :((((

0 comments: