Sunday, January 10

When The Lights Were Out

i dunno what's wrong but last friday, the lights went off twice. once in the afternoon. once at night. and damn, it was just after me coming back from the gym. 1 hour cycling. 40 minutes of running and fast walking and some exercise of the body (for fun purposes which turned out to be killer). imagine. sweaty and smelly (you please diam. hahaha.). i didn't take my shower till when the lights came back.


i ate my dinner. candlelight dinner. with my brother. and that dinner was the best dinner ever because i was so damn hungry. my stomach waited for dinner for 3 hours. can u imagine. fuh. i 'vacuumed' the food in 5 minutes. i can eat fast, baby. :D

mom was crazy over cute, small and aroma candles. she was so happy that the candles can be put to use. hahahaha. damn gila. i know. hahahaha. but i was worse. too bored that i took jambu and put near the fire. then i ate them. warm jambu wei. hahaha.

class starts again tomorrow. and i'll be dead by wednesday night after my night class. T.T but still relaxing. no assignments or presentations or whatever shits. hahaha.

speaking of presentation, first day of music class already got presentation weiii. T.T intro yourself and what music genre you like. second, show your music talent in you. i korek my brain wei! ahaha. and i'm the only malaysian in the class. damn taik wei. obviously, i went in front of the class with my face in red. T.T

i can be a very shy person. *closes face with both hands*


ps. i guess this spring sem of mine will be filled with sports and gym sessions during my free hours. i know you're happy tapi i'm going to mati. hahahahahaha. never mind. think on the bright side... healthy. T.T

0 comments: