Saturday, January 2

Parnassusssss

i watched


this already!! very funny wei. when everybody's mouth got stopped, so funny! but 2 hours quite dreading la. they tell too much stories. but the fun part was when audiences get to enter the mirror. very nice wei. then they come out macam sudah high. ahahahha.

went to the gym yesterday. cycled for 1 minute already dah tak tahan. my mulut cant stop bebel-ing. hahaha. but i was asked to cycle for 1 hour. 25 minutes dah pause. paused for 10 mins then cycled again for 5 mins. then i walked at the speed of 5.5 on the treadmill. dying already leh if i run more. hahaha.

walaubagaimanapun, my eyelids are dropping frequently now. lack of sleep. and i let hbo watch me this morning for a bit. joker was laughing at me. and shot me while walking. in the evening, i fought my sleep again. i rubbed my eyes but tak tido.

im sleepy now but i don't know what time i'll really fall into a deep sleep tonight.

ps. according to my timetable, my classes clash with one another. aiyo. sad thing is, my class is starting this monday! ugh.
pps. what we don't have, we tend to like it. what we have, we hate it. hahaha.

0 comments: