Tuesday, January 26

I'm A Kind Soul

that's what my sister always praise me when i help her,
"you're sucha kind soul, mona."
then i'll be like,
"yeah yeah."


i went for the river cruise last weekend.


with my cousins from my maternal side.


the ride totally sucked. damn boring. and most of the time i was wiping off the splashes of water off my face.

but my weekdays have been GREAT. in spite of me having my bio quiz on last monday, i studied, played a lot and i can do it for my quiz. but i don't know what the results will be. but was damn kiasu lor. studied from last thursday till monday morning, i guess? fuh.

but am not looking forward to tomorrow. wednesdays are totally a pure sucker day for me. full day of classes. T.T

however, i'm performing for cny event! just accepted it via a phone call. i sungguh baik hati. :D

and and and i feel light! all thanks to the badminton yesterday. dora and lya almost killed me. dora made me run around the court! huhuhu. but haven't been hitting the gym for 2 weeks already. not feeling like a pig. got la. but a little.

ps. i feel so great but hungryyyy...
pps. i miss my tv. :(

0 comments: