Friday, September 11

Mataku Berat

but i'm typing.


actually, my replacement classes didn't even exist. lecturer placed the replacement classes to next week, which will be the time for one quick quiz. 2 quiz wei next week. ugh. chemistry and speech.

and classes have been cancelled for the last minute these days. so yesterday, ming ceh and i went to mcd. then bob, alice, swee fatt and the other guy (i don't know his name. i know. very sad rite? i'm in my second sem lar! haha.) came. unexpectedly.

then lya informed ming ceh that chemistry lab was cancelled. ugh. so we hanged out in mcd for quite long. then we went to jusco to actually buy present for janice. ming ceh and i looked at kid's section. then we headed to secret recipe. i ate bob's cake a little. the cake was sweet! haha. met sean and tong he later on. they asked me to pick lingerie for janice wei! but i ended up wasting my time with alice, bob and ming ceh. haha.

and i stepped into mydin for the first time in my life. really. mydin was, HUGE. and damn packed. haha.


sorry, joanne. i think i wasn't invited because i only found out that you people are going out, through facebook. i receive no message. no nothing. and i wanted to make my friday free for once in awhile.

anywhos, i slept at 3am, can you imagine? and i woke up at 745. my mom's nagging can really become an alarm clock. haha.

so i was home all the time till lunch time. mcd with billy. fuh. torturous wei. i took 1 hour plus to finish my damn mcchicken because of he made me think that my burger was disgusting. lagi no mood wanna makan. tapi i makan jugak. lambat la. lambat.

i don't have pictures. he has it. and he even recorded how i ate one bite of my burger. ah hiao. haha. 2 hours wei we were in mcd. billy, gimme the pictures. i wanna put in here can? hahahahah.

but the best part was my lunch was fwee! thankiu!

by the way,


my knee was damn hiao that i can't remember i bang on dunno what. tsk.

but tadaa!


i asked nestum to smile wei. hahahaaha. she is as cho-lor like a gajah wei. when she runs, she really run. really. then she'll slip or slide. hahaha.

anyway, SUNDAY! yes yes. sunday afternoon! i might have to sleep earlier a bit on saturday night then to have a good eye on picking a dress for cindy. hahaha.

oh yes yes. do watch this:



funny wei. i kept on laughing. this was featured in youtube.

ps. my fb and msn. entertaining!
pps. i lack of sleep. so when i am bored with my computer these days, i sleep.
ppps. i need to touch my notes!
pppps. i keep going out (besides going to college la). so frequently. i gotta tell myself to control. hahaha.

i'm yawning.

2 comments:

Ming Ceh

Fro your information that guy is Jun Ming. I was also the first time there - Mydin, you have to thank me for bringing you very first time. LOL

Ramona

thankiu, ming ceh!!!!! hahahahaha