Saturday, September 5

I Tweet!

all thanks to kua, who has the love for walruses, for telling me the procedures. my updates will go to facebook too! damn, this rocks. haha. do follow me yea. i tweet!

anywhos, i just came back from cycling with kanu. my ass damn menyakitkan already wei. 45 mins of cycling. fuh. and the sun was damn hot and glaring. uh... but it was good. we shared our stories and laughed. next hari raya, we'll meet again k? i promise i'll bring mooncakes and we will lantern together. hahaha. my brother finished them and i didn't realise it until when you called me wei.

speaking of mooncakes, my brain of visualisation is imagining about the mooncake with eyeballs and worms!!! ew. babi. never mind.

anyway, monday! monday! damn. yen mei tested me wei. but i didn't release anything. damn susah wanna get angry wei. i tried becoming angry by threatening her but i ended up laughing after the next line in the text. ming ceh, say im weird. hahahaha.

"when people arguing and angry, you can laugh. you weird." -ming ceh.

hehe. don't ask me why. i let people bully me also wei. even my niece bully me. they punched me my hands yesterday and i didn't even care a bit. i need to work on my brains. hahahaha.

see you on monday, people.

and i'll go back to school on tuesday. ahhh, speech class. replacement. i want to die. hahahaha.

ps. i'm loving my ranger. damn smooth in changing gears. i started to find any opportunity to drive the ranger already. hahaha.

2 comments:

Ming Ceh

no need to find opportunity to drive ranger...just take the car key and drive..that's it!!! cool!!!

Ramona

hahaha. but the thing is, my dad always use it! hahahaa