Thursday, September 17

I Love School.

hahahaha. sounds like budak kecik heh my title.


i drove with my petrol blinking wei! i see also first first i cuak wei. tapi now like biasa la because the needle thing didn't move any further down. i can sing in the car some more while driving to the petrol kiosk. but then when the radio play i gotta feeling song, fuh. i cannot tahan. i keep laughing. last last, i changed channel. tak boleh tawhan. hahahaha.

then in chemistry class.


meet the gays, jong ki-young and han dong-hoon (left to right). they damn siao wan in class. make me go gila also.


and meet connie, ming ceh and lya (left to right).

i love my chemistry class anyway.

we even arm wrestled together just now. and played water (i suggested to dong-hoon mia. hehe.). damn budak kecik hor? hahahah.

okays, will update soon! i gotta get my buntut back to school for mr and ms pic!

bye. i won't be online tonight, i think. but i got time to type this plak.

ps. yay! no speech test tomorrow! hahahahaha. lagi excited. hahahaha.