Monday, January 26

There Goes

my CNY eve.


It started when I woke up at 7am in the morning today, can you imagine that? I mopped the floor. I'm such a good anak. Not fail ya! I woke up without a PAGI anyway. Sigh. Silence. Damn I miss my camp already.

I played with Nestum though. She was on a loose already. She can run around wherever she likes around my house compound.


She has really grown huh? I haven't seen her for 28 days and she has transformed to this size!


She scratched herself and sounds from the ground could be heard. I wondered what if the tiles on the floor crack when she grows older? LOL.

And her attitude of socializing never changed. She loves to jump on people.


I entered the car and there goes it reversed and drove to church for church service.

Dropped by home and took some food stuff to chew in the car and went online a few minutes. Eh, a few minutes pun jadilah kan? Dah 28 hari I didn't touch the keyboard! Took my Esprit bag and off I went.


I know. I'm burnt on the face. What to do. Every morning, afternoon and evening, my skin absorbs the sun rays. Feel the heat, baby! LOL.


I don't really know how fast my Dad drove because I was sleeping. Visited my grandma in KL to have a reunion dinner. KL seemed to be quieter than usual. Less cars.

And here am I, online and chatting with Maelynn and Casey. Clock shows 12.41am and yet I'm not sleepy.

Anyhoos,

Happy Chinese New Year!

Till then!

Iravoo vanikam!

0 comments: