Friday, January 30

The 4th Day Of CNY

We walked to and fro from DP to MP. Countless times.

We went to DP's McD and as usual (sigh. Malaysians), we (Yen Mei, Casey and I) appeared at 9.20am but then Casey appeared later than us and what's worst is that Joanne appeared the latest! And I don't know where she flew with Donen, Darrel and Kenneth in DP till can appear in CIMB bank in MP.

We sucked at there till 11am and we went over to Coffee Bean since Chia Huey brought RM20 voucher with her. So we rocked Coffee Bean. Only the 5 of us - Chia Huey, Madeline, Yen Mei, Chia Li and me. And by that time, Casey went off to create a bank account.


Yen Mei told the guy behind the counter that "Ciko" is her nickname but it came out to be ...


CIKU! The fruit. So much difference! Sigh.

I purchased Milano Dream or something. It was a drink of strawberry mixed with banana. Kinda cool blend altogether. Loved it. Just came out RM2.40. Got voucher what...


And they mixed the drink with the drink that Ciku purchased. Soon-to-be-culinary-arts-students brain.


They are proud of what they mixed and blended. Oh, they are the Soon-to-be-culinary-arts-students' students. *laughs*



Yeah, Chia Li and I swapped.

We then went to Big Apple Donuts for lunch, which I had only a bite of the doughnuts. Sigh. But never mind. I was full at that time.


And look lar. Monsters. Chocolate monsters!

After our lunch, Yen Mei and I went back to MP (again) to buy her personal stuff and me buying an album, which I truly love because the contents are so rich with rhythms. LOL.

We watched Inkheart, then. We lost the first 15 minutes due to rushings. Yen Mei and I lacked of oxygen.


After we watched the movie, we went to FOS and then we went home straight.


I attended my family reunion dinner over at Bukit China.

Brother, me and mom.

Me and brother.

It was completely cold in there. But I was smart enough to sit below the air-cond. I sat among my cousins.

Had yee sang, that's for sure!


While lifting it higher and higher,


my cousins wished so many things. Not for themselves only but for others too. They wished my brother, sister and I to have a life-partner by the end of the year! That's woah! LOL.


Had an awesome dinner. That's pau with pork there. It tasted better than char siew pau, darlings! I'm a pork lover already ever since I went for NS. Hey, Kua. Please don't side track your brains.


After dinner at about 8 something, we went over to my aunt's place.

To gamble.

But I didn't gamble la. I only know how to play Bingo/Lotte but not playing with Poker cards. I suck at it. Cindy, I know I'm lame lar. LOL. Angeline, Yen Mei, I know lar. I really suck at cards game. Heart attack game I say "Bingo". Angeline, control thyself from laughing so hard! I need you alive. LOL.

After watching them gamble and much talkings on the phone with my dear friends, I finally get my ass home and came here.

And here am I, signing off to bed.

0 comments: