Wednesday, January 28

The Candy

I finally chewed the candy, Joanne. It has been on my table since last year. So this year, I chewed it. But I can't finish it. It's too huge.

But hey, I didn't give the candy to Mr. Rubbish Bin alright. I'm kind. It's in the refrigerator. Lying on a ceramic plate. In a cold temperature like winter. LOL. I know I'm lame. But Casey's much lamer than I am!


I had too much time to kill. So


I watched TV (the candy lifted my TV!) and chewed, licked and


bit the candy. Kungfu Lollipop.


Pretty huge for me to be able to finish it in one day. It is super sweet anyway. Hopefully I won't be diagnosed with diabetes after I finish this candy.

By the way, the candy is hard to bite. Very. Solid candy. Sigh. Joanne, don't you think you wanna kill your daughter especially her teeth? Sigh!


The first time I bit it, my God, I thought my tooth came off too. It was painful at first but after a few bites, my teeth became tough like wirawati *sings the lagu PLKN* also. LOL.

Anyhoos, my dear girlfriends of mine. Before you see me tomorrow, let me show you how dark am I. Don't be shocked tomorrow.


Using a 3.2 megapixel phone camera of my dad's, you can see the difference. I'm just a little fairer than my dad! Imagine March 11...

So, girlfriends of mine, meet ya tomorrow at 9am (but appear at 10am) at DP's McD ya? Eat McD's breakfast special at RM4.20 (has the price gone up?). Then, we rock DP!

0 comments: