Saturday, July 12

The Talk

Today, a Saturday, the kiasu-ism mentality of IJC is beginning to expand. The talk from 8pm till 6pm. It kills the eyes, the ears, and the hands. Most of us listened to Physics. After that, we got no heart to listen to the Additional Mathematics, English and Modern Maths. Lazy.


Instead, we talked, played the phone, play bingo, do drafts... Too bored.

Choon Mei slept.


Don't know what she was dreaming. Casey and I can snap so many pictures of her. And she didn't realise. After a few "snaps" sounds, she woke up. Maybe she was dreaming of Kenneth snapping pictures of her, that's why she woke up. *laughs*

When she woke up, she became lamer. She did a very lame draft.


I so not agree with this. Casey and I agreed if this version was reverted. NG CHOON MEI SUCKZ YEN MEI ROCKZ. Sounds better.

Imagine. 8am till 6pm. 10 hours in that hall. But thank God for tea breaks and lunch break and not to forget, the no-spot-checks time.

Alsyna got her sexy legs drafted


by Josephine. Nice, right?

We talked, we played with our phones, laughed, listened to music...

LUNCH TIME.
We headed to Korea Garden at Senyum Super. On the way...


The budaks in front of me. Actually behind got some more. But they go to other place.


Me and Casey on her MP3 phone. I didn't bring my MP3! I regretted.

We reached there. We sat on the wooden floor with the 'terbenam-ed' floor. *laughs*

Nice place.

Took us quite some time to decide what to eat for lunch because most of the food contains beef which my friends cannot consume because of religion.


While they decide what to eat, I looked at the wall.


Very Korean-ish. Then I got to know that the owner of this restaurant is a Korean. Very interesting. (The son's hawt.)


When you enter the restaurant, it makes you feel that you're in Korea.

And and and!!!

I didn't know Mawi is so famous in Korea.


LOL.

Okay. So what Casey and I actually shared our brains together to think what to eat.


The BBQ-ed pork and the side dishes. Don't ask me what is the dish's name. I forgot already. Very long name la. The pork was delicious. All the bapoks from the other side of the table came like a few hundred years tak tengok makanan and curi. *laughs*

The side dishes supposed to be wrapped together with the cabbage, right? We ate the side dishes using our metal chopsticks. Then halfway eating, Casey remembered that we should've wrapped it with cabbage. We were too hungry.


The lovely kimchi. Cold but spicy. Delicious.


Halfway eating our food, the food for Chia Huey, Joanne, Choon Mei, Yen Mei and Angeline's table arrived. Suddenly, we ate in peace. After a few seconds, we went over to their table and ate some of their food. Compared to their food, our's still rocks!


(We're the only customer there.)
The side dishes was getting more little and little. But the pork in the barbeque thingy was so much! And we finished it. (We as in Angeline, Chia Huey, Madeline, Yen Mei, Joanne, Juelyssa, Casey, Choon Mei and I.) Delicious.

A memorable one.

Thanks, Mr Waiter, for snapping for us.

After our lunch, Angeline did a prank call using my phone together with my friends with Casey and I eating. 7 minutes. Less than a ringgit was gone. The waiters were so friendly. They laughed when we laughed and till we were down on the floor.

After that, we went to the "massive, enormous, humungous" toilet. We were played. It's just like any other ordinary toilet.

We rushed back to school. After a few minutes in school, my phone die-ded. =(

We talked and laughed most of the time after that. Didn't concentrate at all. The lectures were too long and killing.

I played BINGO with Angeline, Chia Huey, Madeline, Yen Mei, Joanne, Juelyssa and Sherilyn. I remembered they laughed at me when I played bingo because they just mentioned 5 numbers, and there I was, I said "BINGO!" I should have at least 5 lines then I can bingo. I forgot. *bangs head*

The talk ended at 6pm. (Finally.) We came out of the hall like monkeys baru keluar zoo. Everyone was standing here and there blocking the way. I was home at 6.35pm.

Did my Bio report. If I didn't do, I'm gonna get myself killed by Pn Venee. Those of Sc3 yang belum buat, buatlah sebelum she 'eats' you all alive this Monday!

I'm tired already now. I need to sleep. It's 11.36pm. My mata wanna tercabut keluar already.

I love this picture even though the self-timer didn't work soundlessly.

Next Friday ya?

0 comments: