Saturday, July 5

My (Temporarily) Weekdays Companion

I recently just had a puppy that comes over to my house every weekdays starting on last Tuesday if I'm not mistaken. It's my cousin's.

She comes over to my house by car. My aunt brought her over before she goes to school.

But she might stop coming over when my cousin comes back from his Thailand backpacking trip with his friends. That will keep me back longer on my books. =(


Meet little Philo (pronounced as fee-low).

Comfort Retriever. Her mama is a Cocker Spaniel. Her daddy is a Golden Retriever. She's a mixed.

In mathematical equation, it should be like this:
Cocker Spaniel + Golden Retriever = Comfort Retriever.


She's very adorable. She loves to bite everything. Really. She has bitten my socks. My toe. My hand. My shoelaces. Playful.


When nobody's playing with her, she goes to sleep.

Everyday when I return home from school in the afternoon, I spend about 30 minutes playing with her before I take off my shoes and step in the house for lunch. She loves to play with people.


And there's one day when my aunt came and ask where is Ramona. She barked at me. She knows my name!


She's cute, isn't she?


She can do that 20 cents face.

I brought her for a walk the other day. When I ran, she followed. And as she ran, she has that smiling face on her face. So adorable!


Philo, I'll see ya on Monday! We'll run again if I have the time ok?

0 comments: