Friday, July 11

Iheart Fridays More Than Wednesdays.

On Wednesday.

The bells rang. We changed to the PJ shirts. Off we went for DP to buy for Alysna and her darling Get Smart ticket for the next day at 2.20pm. It took us like forever to reach the cinema because we kinda wasted our time walking and talking.

On the way, after reaching the lift, on the 5th floor, Joanne got attracted to the fire extinguisher hose.


She entered it and closed the glass door. And Choon Mei posed with her. I can still remember that the guy was looking at them with his shocked face. Maybe he faced cultural shock at the moment.


Choon Mei walked away and stood on the other side. And she was still inside there! She's retarded. Don't mind her alright. *laughs*

Oh ya, I went with



my adikku sayang of mine and Poonam went. And


this bapok Joanne and Choon Mei.

Choon Mei did her job at best when I agreed to go bowling with her. We went lepaking around after I bowled the ball like shit. I gave up. Imagine, I just stood at the line there and lambung the bola. Real stupid mannn. Never mind. Beginner. Never play before. The ball entered the longkang. My friends laughed.

We went out to Bumcity after that. Choon Mei saw that denim bags. Looked very old and very ugly. But maybe she like it. *laughs*


The bag looked like blue vegetable to me.

After going to the ugly bags, we went over to the bangles side. Choon Mei saw a lot of bangles hanging on the shelf thingy. So she took ALL and put on her hands.


Real retard la. *laughs* If Kenneth see this, he will know her true colours, that is retardation. *laughs*

Today, after school we went to DP. 2 'couples'.

Joanne and I.


And the unloving Choon Mei and Yen Mei.


We had our lunch at Station Kopitiam. Joanne and I shared our food and drinks. So loving, right? *puik* Choon Mei and Yen Mei didn't share. So unloving. *laughs*


Choon Mei and the drinks. The short, yellow glass is Joanne and mine.

But the thing is that their food come earlier and faster than ours. Really jealous la. So while watching that Yen Mei 'bedah' her nasi pattaya, we camwhored.


My lovely darling and I with the guy at the back who was on the phone for super long. Joanne said maybe he wants to see her because she's too attractive. She knocked the glass. Retarded betul.


Presenting my almost-going-to-be-ah-lian-but-failed-darling and I.


She wanted to lick me! I felt disgusted.


Ah Lian and Ah Beng. I failed.


We're so loving. *laughs* So unlike Choon Mei and Yen Mei.

Anyway, I wanna sit the Osim uRobic again! LOL.

I'm crazy.

Thanks Joanne for the drink this afternoon. Muaxxxx! I love you more. *giggles*

0 comments: