Saturday, September 15

Sit Staring

whole day, alone at home, i've been spending my time with this marketing plan. its so dreadfullllll. D: what more, international management assignment. dear dr bcs, if you ever stumble upon this, can i just write, "i have never thought of making my business go international. ever. no modal." hahaha i will die. he will make my graduation to not happen for me!

and best of all, im banee, girl version of bane. my voice! its so struck down to the ground. it has to try to swim up and that's what we call, greatness. emotionally, physically and mentally. i guess it's life for me. it can be unfair. it can be fair. depending on how we just look at life.

(writing this is much better than marketing planning!!)

however, on the other hand, i've been on pinterest!


its so addictive and useful! this is my 'recess' from my marketing planning assignment. :D guilty but happy! seeing cute things and ideas lifts up my mood from getting all down and sick.

ps. paloma faith is my current music favourite! :D
pps. i think i've made my parents tired from listening to pink's blow me. oops.

0 comments: