Monday, September 3

First of First Monday

it was good and refreshing. made me look back upon decisions that i've made and am going to make in life. never before have i thought if i am really true to myself about the decisions that i'm making and is it the story that i wanna tell others without skipping or hiding?

i thank god for new companies in my life. new friends. i also thank my best friends for being there for me when i'm at the rock bottom/in the clouds in life. i thank god for my family too. these are the people who i am so grateful for in life. im not seeking for someone to jump into a new path together with me but its their love and care for me that matters most. i thank god for giving me friends who teach me lessons in life too. if not for them, i wouldn't be learning from mistakes.

psalm 34:18 - "for the lord is near the brokenhearted; he delivers those who are discouraged."

thank you, lord.

cannot wait for another first monday for part 3.

0 comments: