Monday, November 7

The Fresh New Town


wheee finally i can say that i've stepped into the brand new old town in my area here. with mom and sis and bro. was shopping a lot and then we became hungry. so we went over there to have dinner. (again, a shopping weekend!)


yummeh. finally the curry noodle that i've been wanting to eat since the past few weeks. thinking about it makes me feel hungry! harharhar im billy's monster! roar!!


anyway, like my nail polish? iz the nail polish for the week. im free. quizzes are in two weeks time but i can relax with nail polishes. ooops.

am currently taking a break after two mid terms! will begin my assignment with my group members. hope that God will give me enough patience and help me persevere with my group members. hope they wont delay delay. grrr.


hope you enjoyed your weekend too!

0 comments: