Thursday, November 17

Beauty Tips #2?

my money and banking quiz is this saturday but im still here. ooops! but oh well, my weekends are always awesome. shopping all the time. always uploading new clothes into the cupboard file. *guilty but happy!*

anyway, just wanna share another beauty tip for those who have freckles like me. mine was inherited from my mom. she has it and i got it too! not pretty at all. looks like you have dirt on your face. thats all. i dont know if some people are obsessed with freckles but i dont really like it. but when my sister told me that freckles can be treated, *insert disney music*

we just need juice from a half lemon.


rolled oats that are already blended. both my sister and i took the effort to blend a whole packet. B)


mix these two ingredients until it becomes pasty looking and then you are ready to paint your face.


felt the sting for a bit but i'll get used to it. just do it once a week. dont do it everyday. acidic tau. simpan muka baik baik. so far i had fun doing this because my mom can do it with me too! and as usual, my dad and bro will keep asking, 'eeyer! what is that????'

the changes can only be seen after a few months according to the internet. but hopefully my freckles will be successfully invisible!

0 comments: