Wednesday, December 1

Studyyyyyy. x.x

i checked my archives and i've not been posting here for close to a month. but here i am. tumblr aint a suitable place to spam people's dashboard with stuff that should be on the blogspot. its just not suitable.

so how am i. damn it finals will be next week. starting monday but im finishing it on thursday!!! wheeee~ then i'll be breaking up with my notes and books. ;)


i should be really studying now. but sigh. my stomach suddenly hurts. ugh.


BUT life's been good for me though. before i got myself to serious dating with my notes and books and stuff, i've been spending almost the whole day with my teddy bear. <3>


i know my mata kecik. shut up. hahaha.

he has made me feel that my life's worth it. even though sometimes he can really irritate me, i still sayang him. but lya was cute to say that he's chubby. of course he is! he kept eating and eating. comel la jadinya. and sometimes he can really make me melt. *contented sigh* we'll blackmail each other to get what we want. :D and we enjoyed it!! he's damn talented. he can tie braids perfectly! damn it. shame on me. x.x.

again, thanks for loving me, teddy bear.

oh ya, rapunzel is awesome!!!

anyway, my dad just got us an ixus hs! learning to love it though. dslr is somehow a bit much more better. hehehe.


i should get myself back to studies.

ps. teddy bear, if you're reading this, please dont say that i really have no place to camwhore again ok? ;P

0 comments: