Monday, December 13

Curvy Curve.

my finals are over and i'm celebrating my freedom!!!


i spent my sunday evening till night at kl with family while waiting for my dad to touch down at the lcct at 2230. it was great but i didnt buy anything for myself. had to wait till the following week. singapore!! with my sis. ;)


went to the curve after dinner at kelana jaya. spent some time at the flea market. saw the awesomest to the cutest things like babies socks!!


and the prettiest thing like vintage bangles.

as you already know, christmas is around the corner. so are the decos! they're everywhere.





outdoor. dont mind about the blurry images. many peopleeeee. and mom was, quick quick. x.x





and indoor.

pretty things i love to see. but it was already time to leave. sobs. but i'll come again!! to other shopping centres there. with my teddy bear, if possible. :D he'll do all the photos thing for meeee. yeays!! he knows how to operate and take pretty good images.


i'm in all holiday mood and christmas-y gifts and stuff and travellingggggg.

singapore, you're next. :D

0 comments: