Saturday, May 15

Sembilan Belas.

im starting to feel very young again! when i drink vitagen. hahaha.


i tend to share everything with me when i'm with my teddy bear. just the other day, i drank 80% of the vitagen and gave the other 20% to my teddy bear. and he vacuumed it all. the secret recipe cake also the same. this time i gave 50%.

i'm super generous. no la. *fagging* i can't just eat alone.

i feel much more younger, (when im actually 19. i know ok? i just 19. hahaha) when i receive this lovely teddy bear from teddy bear.


teddy bear bought a counted value of another teddy bear. i already have one teddy bear that has the value that cannot be counted with calculator/hands. and yet i have another one. and this one super cute.


the teddy bear has a penguin suit!! hahaha. for me, its damn adorable lor. :))) whenever i see this teddy bear now, i smile with many chins. like this, :))))))). hahaha. i know.

anyway anyway, thanks to


my sisters who shared to bought crabtree&evelyn product for me. and ming ceh for the jewelry.

hey, i love my 19. my 19 is one of the extraordinary and sweet until i can get diabetes. :)))


don't be jealous.

:p

the cutest :p that i've ever seen. :)


i'll give my teddy bear a goodnight kiss tonight. blueks! today was a sweet day. :))) its like i'm eating candies all day. ok nvm. lame. i know.

ps. i removed my chatbox because it seems dead already.
pps. and this one week, i shall spend it with you.

0 comments: