Wednesday, May 5

I'm Pouting

"i wanna be a billionaire so freaking baaaaaad. "
baby, can u just sponsor for me? hehehe.


was so freaked out when a mosquito actually bit my cheeks! dammit. of all places, my cheeks. i know i cute, tapi jangan gigit my cheeks ma.

obviously im damn bored here. i need a car to bring me to school to CHECK MY RESULTS! i really am curious here. i did my best in all my papers but then you know lar i tak pandai. lagi la i scared. my ranger broke down. so thats why i takde kereta. ayah saya pakai kereta lain keluar. aduhai...

anyway, i feel like slapping myself so much now because i wasted 2 weeks waiting for streamyx to switch my connection. damn bodoh i know. they contacted my sister but can't get through. aiyo. and i just called them. they told me to call some encik to inform him that i was waiting since they cant get through my sister's number (because she changed it.)

so, he'll be coming today or so. then that lappie will come next week. another week of waiting. i dah la wait so long. wanna camwhore. hehehehe.

fine. enough of my rants. bye.

im very bored that i can rot at home. by the end of this month, im going to be left with bones.

ok im lame.

0 comments: