Friday, April 23

wheee~~

HELLO, HOLIDAYS!!

is the first thing i wanna radiate! i radiate happiness!!!


second thing, im an aunt once again to my newborn niece!! she keeps sticking her tongue out probably indicating people around her that her tummy's calling for foooood!

however, i have not gone out with my college people. but never mind. summer semester will be here soon (as in 1 month's time). but before summer comes,


ming ceh will leave us. :(( double sadness. emotion fluctuations pulak now.

btw, im very very very very very freeeee. i lied on my bed for a few minutes then i went to watch random shows on tv. simply turn channels. see i how free. walaowei. i spend my time a lot with nestum.


now, im gonna colour my nails. it has been 2 weeks since i coloured them. i abandoned them.


ps. it's saturday tomorrow!!

1 comments:

Ming Ceh

don't be sad! cheers =) gonna miss you all badly!!! you guys gonna miss me too!