Sunday, April 11

Panas!!

hola.


have been sleeping like the greatest pig ever today on my parents' bed. the bigger the space, the more freedom you can have ma. hahaha. and its under the speeding fan. damn nice. i do this only in the afternoons okayyy.

weather's so hot that it can cause my sweat glands to be exhausted from producing water. ok im lame. i know.

in additional to that, this freakin' weather makes me to be very very lazy indeed. the moment i open my notes and books, i distract myself away from them. i eat.

the birthday surprise cake for me. it was DAMN delicious.

i open my facebook page every after 5 minutes. i even do this:


instead of studying. and i tend to collect plenty of colours recently. i have no idea of what's got into me. i know. saya menggunakan masa lapang saya dengan baik. hahahaha.


and still collecting.

however, on the greener side of the grass, spring semester is coming to an end soon!!!! seriously, i didn't like this semester that much. :(((( but im glad that it's going to end. and then comes my ONE MONTH SEMESTER BREAKKKKK. whee~~

thus, to enjoy my sem break without any guilt, i SHALL study. yay for classes will be shorter and shorter.. double yays for this week will be the last week for classes!! :D

bye.

0 comments: