Saturday, March 13

I've Been Lazy!

i know i haven't been posting entries so much now. lazy laa. hehehe. but i'll try to keep posting entries that can spice up your life k? for those who has no life like me la. hahaha. i know. we are the damn-saddening group of people. :( but actually,


im happy most of the time, right? ya ya. i really am.

sometimes i can be very bored with myself that i can just lie on my couch and stare at the ceiling waiting for replies from the piglet.


damn sad. i know.

however, on the greener side, we watched alice in a wonderland today.


almost full. sat at the 2nd row from the front. damn depan. but not so bad. i survived!! hatter was very funny. hahaha. you guys should watch, for those who haven't watch. i know lya watched already!! facebook is great. she's in sg! me envy her. never mind. im happy here. tee-hee!

ok (for what am i saying ok for?? nvm.) for those who have not seen me in ages, especially rita here, who is reading this. i seriously can sense your presence while reading my entry here. hahaha.


i know you miss me!! hehehehe. in fact, everybody do. i know it. you can just easily right-click on the picture above and save image. then put it as your desktop wallpaper so that everytime when you turn on your computer. ta-daa! u'll see me first! hehe. okays, i know. i shall stop. hahaha.

yeah, i haven't cut my hair for a year already now. i know. lambat. hair growth lagging laaa. i wonder if there's such a thing. but i love it that way though.

i won't and never will dye my hair. never.

0 comments: