Saturday, March 6

It's March Already??

and i just did my ielts test. (im typing this. half sleepy. T.T)

i woke up at 7am!! and reported myself at 8am in college. whats best was, the exam started at 9.25am!!! potong steam i bangun early early. i finished late also. walaowei. i was in the second group for listening section. T.T lagi potong! i thought i'll be done by 12pm or something. mana tau. 1 lebih. adui.


so i was studying last night. my notes i did during the last sem. and this is what my lecturer wrote. F-good. hahahaha. go figure la. it can mean a lot of meaning. hahahaha. when i saw this last night, i was like, what?? nvm.

ya ya. i know. my handwriting didn't change a bit at all since secondary school. i know. those who photocopies my homework back in school last time knows.

im not done with the test yet though. speaking is on wednesday. T.T

ps. the tracks that im listening to is driving my eyelids down. *dies* im tired. very tired. and i didnt take a nap!
pps. i won't sleep now.
ppps. i want to play your ps2!!

0 comments: