Wednesday, March 14

As Fast As Lightning

Time passes by so fast that I almost forgot to post something on my blog. *laughs*
I've been 'upgrading' my booriinngg blog to be more attractive. [ There are Chatterbox, things to ponder on... ] I will 'upgrade' more tomorrow.

These holidays...
I've been spending my time on housework, my folio, and you know... Internet. *laughs* Mom is away in Shanghai now. Miss her lots! She must have been enjoying herself with my aunt and ex-colleagues. It's 5degrees there. Woo... So cold. But here in Malaysia is so so so HOT! *laughs* Even after a cold bath, when you step out of the bathroom, you sweat.

Anyway,
Before the holidays...
My friends and I did a project for our Moral folio. Was very fun though. I miss those times. But I remembered that Joanne knocked my jaw! Ouch.. That hurts a lot! My gum swelled the next day.

After school, we (Joanne, Yen Mei and myself) made our way to Total Marketing then to Mahkota Parade. Casey went to MP first. Madeline and Juelyssa didn't go because they had their marching practice. Chia Huey... she wasn't with us.
SO, we ate Shakey's for lunch. Joanne embarrassed herself by just messing up herself in words with the lady who was taking orders. We made her more embarrassed by calling her budak bodoh. The lady laughed a lot with us too!


On the way to the Recycle Bin

We were 'posting' the newspaper junks to the bin

After I got the knock, I disappeared from the camera because it hurts
Take notice of the newspaper - it is 'glowing'! *laughs*

Joanne ate my mushroom soup for don't like it.

PS: We like to play a lot.

I just can't wait to get back to school. Just can't! It's so much fun than staying at home and be boring...

Okays, I have to go now. Chomp some food for dinner. *laughs*

Take care, yeaz...

Muahhh!

0 comments: