Saturday, March 24

Am Lazy Like a Pig

Today, at 7.30am, I got up. Ate breakfast. Day was beautiful. Went up to KL after that to bring my sis to sign letters from Ireka. She's gonna work there next month. Wow... The road changed a lot in Bukit Beruang here on the way to the Lebuh Raya. Anyway, was listening to my MP3 almost throughout the whole entire journey.

On the way back, my eldest sis drove home while my dad drove to his customer's place to send some goods. The weather was unpredictable. I was actually sleeping. But then, I woke up to see the scenery. That makes me not to sleep like a pig in the car but to grab my phone, snap snap snap some pictures. *laughs* After that, I went to sleep back again until I reach Malacca.


The clouds tell everything. Anyway, the scenery was nice.

Oops.. Okay, it's gonna rain anytime.

Swoosh! It rained!

But... Got blue sky leh!

Finally, the sun came rising.

I went to sleep straight after that. *laughs*

0 comments: