Sunday, January 14

Sunday... Monday!

Am waiting for school tomorrow. Homework? I have done. Bored? Yes! Very bored! So I have been online-ing for more than 6 hours. So I post this. Watch and listen this! It is a MUST for those who likes Leehom!

Leehom sings some of his favorite English songs, he's a big fan of classic rock. But wow, he has such an awesome voice.

You Raise Me Up - WestLife
Silent Night
Piano Man - Billy Joel
Imagine - John Lennon
Last Christmas
I Just Called to say I love you - Stevie Wonder
Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word - Elton John
Light My Fire - The doors
Heavy Cloud and No Rain - Sting
Baby Can I Hold You - Eric Clapton
You're the Light of My Life - Leehom w/ Lara Fabian
More Than Words - Extreme


And next is


He perform:
Your Not Here
Don't Be Afraid
Forever Love
Loving You is Loving Me
Crying Palms
If You Heard My Song
Bai Zhi (White Paper)
Wei Yi (The One and Only)

0 comments: