Saturday, January 27

After Some Time

It's been a long time after I last posted a post. I've been enjoying my Form 4 life because my class is really out of their mind! They make noise and laughs like crazy! No stress going round and round like the 4SC1. *what a boring life they lead* *laughs* This is what I think. I don't know about you guys. Joined softball this year. Very fun game!

Stayed back yesterday. Wow! Really fun! And before that, i had lunch together with my friends. Such a long time since we go luffing together. Anyway, I bought a pen drive of 1G. Happy with it. Had been storing things in it since last week I bought it. My friends were so jealous of me having one!

I just finished with my History homework. My hand really hurts.

SO,
Status of hand : Hurts and tired.

I gotta end my post here. *laughs* Will post again tomorrow if I'm free.

0 comments: