Friday, December 15

I Wanna Love Jesus Forevermore

Ku mau cinta Yesus selamanya [2x]
Meskipun bagai silih berganti dalam hidupku
Ku tetap cinta Yesus selamanya

Ya Bapa Bapa
Ini aku anakMu
Layakkanlah seluruh hidupku

Ya Bapa Bapa
Ini aku anakMu
Pakailah sesuai dengan rencanaMu

This is the song that we learnt for the mission trip. Whatever I am going through, I am always singing this song. I will never ever forget this song. I realized that after singing this song, I felt more like... released! There is like... very refreshed!

I really wanna thank God for comforting me from this song. In whatever circumstances that come my way, I will still love Him!

1 comments:

Joel

Hey monica, cool blog..tsk,tsk gua punya muka banyak kak situ oh..Holy kononnya..yea, din noe you played runescape?Do You?Anyway all da best in your PMR, 7A ya?I noe,inoe..Joel da gila desperate hsehusband no need to remind me..

ps:Enuf of da lalas...A guy can go crazy,REALLY Crazy..