Saturday, December 23

28 December... Thriller!

Everyone is worried of their PMR results. What would it be? Will I get 7As or 5As? These questions have always been playing in the mind of the worried ones. Forget about it! We have already done what we could do. We did our best what.. For what wanna worry! Just act calm and be normal.

I don't know why my friends are so worried. When they see me so excited about the results coming out, they are like... Eh, please la. Why la of all the world you so calm one? You gila?

Ah! I don't care la. I just cannot wait.

I'm looking forward to it! I am going to get a brand new MP3! And maybe a Nike sport shoes. Who knows... *laughs*

Whatever it is, just surrender it to God's hands lar..

Friends out there, my Form 3 friends.. don't la worry so much. Wait stress. Can jadi gila know..

Anyway, I have some cool news! Thanks to Casey! Her aunt from Singapore bought CD. Lee Hom Live Concert only for S$8.90. So I went to her house to watch just now. Fuh! Extreme powerful! Very nice! I recommend you guys out there who likes listening to him to watch this! Your mouth will be open the whole 3 hours. Waaaa!

Okaylah.. I gotta chao!

0 comments: