Saturday, June 10

'Sick'

"Waa.. You very ungrateful eh? Give you the thing already, you still wanna choose ar? Hmph! Ungrateful"
"Huh? What is this leh? Don't I have the right to choose?"


Don't we humans have the right to choose? Well, some people seems to be like, jealous, you know. They don't even have what we have. Yea.. That's what I think lar. Can get sick of these kind of people sometimes. Ugh!

Anyway, I don't really care about that. Now what makes me sick is my "smart" pc and the internet connection. I feel like bashing them up man! My pc loads everything slow, the internet connection of the streamyx is really can-throw-it-to-the-drain lar.. The streamyx situation that makes me sick is that like, a-while-got-connection-a-while-don't-have. Like the phrase 'now you see me now you don't'. Ugh! Getting sicker and sicker these days...

Well, Monday is coming. I can't wait! I'm soon gonna meet my school mates! They are so crazy that when I come home from school, my home seems to be very quiet. So, all I have to do is to get ready for school!

YEAH!

0 comments: