Friday, June 9

New Discovery during the Holidays

I just discovered that this singer, Corrinne May, sings a very nice song. She is a Singaporean. But she went to USA to study for music. And she is now located in USA. Interesting heh? Her lyrics are nice...

"I had a dream that I
Was falling from the sky
At 90 miles an hour
I was bound to crash and die
But out of nowhere you came and rescued me
There must be some grace in the touch of your face
I'm so happy that I've found you
I'm no longer afraid

Oh 'cause you
Save me from this place
Heaven knows I'm falling
For you my sweet embrace
Heaven knows
Heaven knows I've been waiting "

That is one of her lyrics in her song, Save Me. Nice eh? Well, I'm so glad that the holidays are soon gonna be over. I can meet my friends in school again! Yay! I'm like the glad-dest girl ever in the world. *laughs*

Anyway, just visit her webbie at www.corrinnemay.com. It's nice and beautiful. *I sound like I'm promoting her. Gosh!*

Well, I must stop here. No. Wait. Football fever is today! It is here. But, I'm not a football maniac. Well, I stop here lar...

0 comments: