Friday, December 16

Discover Satay Celup Shop in Melaka Raya

This was the first time we ate at the satay celup shop in Melaka Raya. when we entered the shop, later, after we sat down, there's another family sat behind us. This girl from that table, I feel like digging her eye. You see, there's nothing behind of me and she keeps on looking at me and then turn away by 'jeling' her eyes. She did that for a few times when I was eating. I can't stand it, so, I looked at her and stared at her. But she still looking at me. She's nuts!

Anyway, when my drink and my brother's drink are finished, dad went to order. He went to that guy and that guy said
ok. So, when the drinks arrived, my dad said Ya, here. And the next thing that the guy did was, going away, putting the 2 cups in the kitchen and he came out emprty handed and he went to serve other customers. Our whole family laughed! So, my dad told him Where's the drinks?. So, he brought it out and gave to us in the end. Phew!

When we were done eating, we paid and we chao! We have to cross the road in order to get in the car. SO, while waiting for to be no cars, a group of ladies, laughed. And I saw one girl who came from a pathetic school, IJC. She was telling her ladies something and they looked at my dad and they laughed. I don't know what's wrong with them! What a pathetic customers the Satay Celup Shop has!

0 comments: