Tuesday, March 11

Reality

I'm gonna sit for SPM this year. Sounds depressing with studies eh? But I am taking it easily. Study what I can. Do my best. Pray. And do my very best. Currently, I'm studying during this 1 week holiday.


I admit I do fall asleep when I study. Maybe it's all due to the cough mixture I took. I still have cough, remember? I hope I can get better. But I am always eating food that I shouldn't be eating. I'm making my cough worse.


So, I made my way from sleeping when I feel sleepy when I'm studying.
I find some job to do at home here. Like clearing all junks away. They just occupy space when the space can actually be used for other purposes. And you know what?


I found a Sony Ericsson phone in my drawer in my room. I went blank for a moment and stare at it. It was used in the late 1990s. It was my sister's phone. And she made it condemned. So, she kept it. For years, I thought she had thrown it away. But she didn't. It stayed in that old box with its charger and stuff. The size of the charger is so huge.


If I were to throw these towards my dogs, they'll die on the spot. The charger and the phone and the battery were so heavy! *laughs*

Anyway, when I woke up this morning...
I went to see my dogs.

And I realised how busy I was for the past few weeks with my homeworks and projects and tuitions. My dogs have grown so fast but they still remained noisy and irritating at times. But they are cute. They can act like babies sometimes with the way they bark and make noise.

Suddenly, I remembered about the bird's eggs. They just hatched recently. I think last night or so because I will always take a look at the nest everyday and every time I pass by the plant that the nest is in. Hatched. They look like little animals with wings but without feathers moving in the nest. I'm amazed with God's great creation.

Here are some pictures of the little birds:

I have no idea of where is their Mama. Maybe she went to search for food. Dad said that it won't hatch because it has been about a week the egg remained the same. But today, this very morning, the eggs hatched. And walaa! They looked so adorable.

0 comments: