Wednesday, March 21

Of Rings, Sands And Vows.

ahhh after such a long hiatus. was caught up with a book i just bought with the 1malaysia voucher. thats why. the story gets more interesting after every turn!



ok so what happened to me. im still alright. had a few events that took place with my existence.  thats a pretty little bouquet of flowers, isnt it? it was for my parents. each couple has one. it was a day that they rededicate their marriage to God because their first wedding was not done in a christian way.



10 couples said their vows in the presence of their children and grandchildren, sisters and brothers, parents. it was nice to see my parents hold a second wedding together again.

they exchanged rings together. my mom pretty hor??


not only that, they had the pouring of sand too. busy night indeed for them. they didn't really have the time to eat. some session they had to go to the front and complete what they have to do.



it was a memorable night for us. everyone was pretty and handsome. and it was the first time after so many years, my dad worn a coat! he's never the coat guy. never.


0 comments: