Tuesday, January 24

Of Food and Nails

how's your first day of cny, everyone? mine was so-so. the feeling for cny is not really there as I get older though. i guess im not alone. its just like another ordinary holiday but with an extra feature, ang pows! hope you guys have a great and prosperous new year!

well, a few days back before cny, i've spent my night with my girls!


just the three of us. very quick plan. to go shop for make up stuff. so i just tagged along while they pick these and that. we then had mamak at a nearby restaurant. roti boms and all rotis la. and of course, lame jokes were never forgotten. they exist all the time!

well, we'll meet again to go for visiting! and it is time for me to doze off. blogger is making me crazyyy! fail to upload more pictures. grrrr!

good night and have a happy new year! :D

0 comments: