Friday, December 30

Merry Holidays!

i had awesome year end getaways.

first was to port dickson, celebrating my parents' anniversary together. we booked 2 units. one unit for football. one unit for more of the girly stuff and games and facebook. yeah, they have modem installed in each unit. awesome hor?

what we did. we bathed in the open rooftop!



we had girly time in the jacuzzi with my sisters.




monopoly. it cost us RM10 for this game but no limited time period. when we played monopoly, the other unit was really empty. all of us were at my unit because that's where the food were all at too.



we used the buggy service almost all the time. hehehe. too lazy to walk to the lobby. so far.



i had my breakfast by the balcony!!




we also had the opportunity to get up close with the turtles over at pengkalan balak. it was an amazing experience to be able to be at a close distance with an extinct creature. it was more like a lawatan sambil belajar.





i had only 1 night relationship with my beloved bed. the day after, we siblings took our luggage and head off for singapore, the lion city. it was the first time for my brother. and first time for all of us to go together.

will update about singapore later. streamyx is driving me up the wall. the picture wouldn't load here! my netbook too, with problems. it shuts down by itself instead of hibernating. same goes for my phone sometimes!

it is now 1.20am.
night.

0 comments: