Saturday, September 10

Mid-Autumn Celebration!


just came back from a college event. being the emcee and having able to cooperate and give in to the other emcee is one of a great thing to do. applause to all committee members and lecturers too for translating it for me to translate to the students who are in the same situation as me, bu dong hanyu yuyan. ke yi si leh.

walking up and down the stage, grabbing girls and boys for answer. talking non stop. knocking the mic. with high heels. my legs are like vegetables now.

but i had fun cleaning up! took off my heels and run around the hall cleaning up. happy like a little monkey. took some pictures but using friend's camera. my pictures are everywhere now. friends' cameras.

i deserve an oat-y face for cleansing my face!


oats never fails me. i felt so good after that.

ah time to hit the sack. morning class tomorrow.

I AM INDEED A SUPERWOMAN. :D

ps. first time doing make up and receiving compliments, am i ramona or what?

0 comments: