Monday, July 4

You and I Collide



well, i must say, being in an accident can be very traumatic. more so, if you're going through it alone. imagine you're driving alone, in your own right lane. then suddenly this BIG, GIGANTIC lorry came your way. you cant run but to brake or turn left into the drain. no thought of changing to a lower gear came in to my head. none of it. so i tried braking while closing my eyes. calling on God.

BAM. eyes opened and the first thing i saw was the diesel tank leaking on my right. freaky enough, i panicked like never before. searched all over for my phone to call my dad. men from the nearby constructing housing area came to my car. freakyyyyy. i began to shiver.

however, those men helped me to get out from the car even though they were communicating to me in a different language.

but i must thank God again for being with me throughout the accident. most of passerby thought that i could've been injured. some of them did not expect that i was the driver, standing there alone in the midst of men.

shivering, scared and unable to breathe, i called on my dad. the minute i heard his voice, tears rushed down my eyes. it was my first accident of vehicle-to-vehicle. while waiting for him to come, i depended on my biwlz to comfort me. but the line was pretty bad as well. @@

my dad came and he was there for me. he solved everything for me. he went to the police station for me. then my boy came. fetched me home. mom fed me first.

from then on, phone calls started to over flow. notifications and inboxes in fb began to grow. at that point, i realize that people do care for me and who weren't.

the car will be ready in three weeks. brand new. new materials will be used. no charge upon my dad. the lorry driver will be paying for it all.

until today, i thank God for where i am after the accident.

0 comments: