Saturday, January 1

Blessed New Year!



happy new year, readers!! i've spent my new year at my aunt's place in ipoh. so basically, i welcomed my new year by watching 8tv alone at the hall.


how sad was my life in ipoh. huhuhu.

on new year's eve, i spent my time with my sis upstairs watching one tree hill and hesitating to change my fb profile picture. updating tweets. wanted to go to manjung parade but it was too late. x.x

BUT now that im back, im gonna party like a rock star go shopping (if can), eat kfc(!!), and dread going to class. :(((((

the first thing that came to my mind when the clock stroke 12 this morning was, "damn im old already! im 20!! ugh. life." but this year will be another year to be more loving and caring. another year to make time for the people i love. another year to appreciate. another year to love.

happy 2011!

0 comments: